GJD D-TECT2 External Movement PIR Detector
The D-TECT 2 is a BS 8418 compliant, quad element PIR external movement detector which can be used to control cameras and also interfaces with GJD’s lighting control systems. The detector’s Quad PIR sensing module is equipped with two volt free and two negative switched outputs with a programmable beam range of up to 30 metres, avoiding boundary overspill and offering truly exceptional resistance to false alarms.
• Range: Programmable up to 30m
• Coverage: 10°-70° detection angle, 30m x 30m coverage max.
• Adjustment: 180° pan + 90° tilt
• Mounting Height: Variable up to 6m optimum 3m
• Outputs: 2 volt free, silent solid state magnetically immune contacts,
2 neg.switched plus one common tamper
• Power input: 9 to 24 AC/DC
• Current: 11mA (12V nominal)
• Lux Level Adjustable: Dusk (2 Lux) to 24 hour
• Operating Temp: -20°C to + 55°C.
Conformally coated electronics for increased stability
• Housing: High Impact zinc alloy
• Protection Rating: IP 65
We offer a standard & guaranteed delivery on all orders placed Monday - Friday by 3:30pm, orders placed after 3:30pm are usually sent but cannot be guaranteed. Orders over £250 qualify for FREE Delivery which is a 1-3 day service.
All Delivery charges include VAT at the current rate.
- Standard Next Day (Order before 3:30pm) - £9.95
- Saturday - £12.95
- Northern & Southern Ireland - £19.95
We also offer the below additional services subject to a surcharge.
- Pre 10:30am
- Pre 12
- Saturday Pre 10:30am
- Saturday Pre 12
- 2 Day Northern & Southern Ireland
NOTE: Orders need to be placed by 3:30PM on Friday to qualify for the Saturday Delivery service.
All our deliveries are handled by DHL using their predict service that gives a 1 hour delivery window.