TOA A-2240 240Watt Amplifier
- Amplifier Guide
- Five Channel Integrated Mixer/Amplifiers for paging and background music distribution.
- Proven TOA Quality and Reliability with wide frequency response, very low noise and distortion, and excellent output regulation.
- Two Mic Inputs, balanced mic, inputs, 23 VDC phantom power switchable ON/OFF.
- Two Auxiliary Inputs, unbalanced, stereo summing with dual-RCA jacks for convenient connection of stereo sources.
- Transformer-Isolation for Telephone Paging Applications (Telephone Input)
- 25 V, 70.7 V and 4 Ohm Speaker Outputs with screw type barrier terminal strip.
- Auto-Mute Priority Function
- Inputs: Mic 1, Mic 2 and Telephone take priority.
- Inputs Aux 1 and Aux 2 function as background inputs that mute -30dB during paging operation.
- Auto-Mute Sensitivity Control for adjusting mute activation threshold.
- Individual Channel and Master Volume Controls
- Bass/Treble Tone Controls
- Recording Output for connecting an external amplifier or recording device
- Over-current and Thermal Protection Circuitry prevents potential damage from overloads, short-circuit and overheating
- UL / cUL Listed
TOA A-2240 MIXER/POWER AMPLIFIER offers versatile features and outstanding value for installed sound applications such as schools, offices, restaurants, shops, factories, houses of worship and large meeting rooms. The A-2240 (240 W) is manufactured with proven TOA quality and reliability.
Features include five inputs, two auxiliary (stereo summing) line inputs. two balanced microphone inputs and one telephone input. Mic 1 input provides 21V DC phantom power (switchable ON/OFF). Speaker outputs consist of 70.7 V, 25 V and 4 ohm. An auxiliary line output can be used for recording or connection to an external power amplifier.
An Auto-Mute function provides voice-activated priority override for the Microphone and Telephone inputs which override the Auxiliary inputs. Auto-Mute sensitivity is adjustable for the Microphone and Telephone inputs. Other features include channel level, master volume controls and bass/treble controls.
Suggested TOA Paging Microphones include: PM-222U, PM-660U or PM-20EV
The A-2240 is not rated for rack mounting applications.
We offer a standard & guaranteed delivery on all orders placed Monday - Friday by 3:30pm, orders placed after 3:30pm are usually sent but cannot be guaranteed. Orders over £350 qualify for FREE Delivery which is a 2-5 day service.
All Delivery charges include VAT at the current rate.
- Standard Delivery (2-5 Days) - £7.95
- Next Day Delivery (Order before 3:00pm) - £9.95
- Saturday - £14.95
- Northern & Southern Ireland - £19.95
NOTE: For the Saturday Delivery service orders need to be placed by 1:30PM on Friday.
All our deliveries are handled by DHL using their predict service that gives a 1 hour delivery window.